Friday, September 4, 2009

Shade Tree Wisdom 9/4/09

Just a smidgen of rain last night, gentle, wet down the grass, but that’s about it. They expect more today. There was lots of rain north and west of us though. We are thankful for this bit, washed away some dust.

May I just say your kind response to my latest Shade Tree was humbling, and of course, pleasing.

Here are some of the words you used. “Perceptive”, a “calm voice”, “reasoned sentiment”, "sensible advice”, and “a light in an often dark place.”

I am grateful that you do enjoy the postings, “makes my day”, one said. It helps me clarify my thoughts, and in that, usually turns me to the Wisdom of the lord God we worship.

So, the lord giving health, strength, and ready mind, I plan to keep it up at least for a while yet. And thank you so much for your interest.

May our God bless each daily.

GPD 9/4/09

No comments:

Post a Comment