Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Shade Tree Wisdom 10/2//12


          Evidently someone hacked and sent some stuff purported from me. I am sorry this happened, I apologize and have changed my password.

          It reminded me of David as a youth in Psalm 13 where he cried, as we so often do,
              “How long, O Lord, will you forget me forever?
               How long will you hide your face from me?”v.1
But this was not the end of it. The Psalm ends with this strong word:
              “But I have trusted in your mercy;
               My heart shall rejoice in your salvation.
               I will sing to the Lord,
               Because He has dealt bountifully with me,.”v.5.6.

          Into the dark night of the soul when we wonder if God has forgotten us in this corner of His world, our heart is refreshed because we remember that God’s promises always are true and that He means what He says, for in Jesus Christ the Truth is revealed. God loves us. So let us be content, blessed with God’s great gift.

GPD 10/2/12

No comments:

Post a Comment