Friday, May 19, 2017

Shade Tree Wisdom 7/13/15

Shade Tree Wisdom 7/13/15
          Scripture is very clear on one thing, that “The soul that sinneth it shall die.”
          Indeed, St. Paul  writes to the Romans,
“For the wages of sin
Is death, But the free gift of God
Is eternal life  in
Christ Jesus, our Lord.”
Romans 6,23
          It is clear death comes to all of us. This is expressed poetically thus:
“And then one day I’ll cross the river,
I’ll fight life’s final war with pain.
And then as death gives way to victory,
I’ll see the lights of glory and I’ll know He lives.
Because he lives I can face tomorrow
Because He lives all fear is gone
Because I know He holds the future,
And life is worth the living just because He lives.”
          This is so well summarized I thought I’d pass it along. I hope you find comfort and strength to go on because “life is worth the living”.
GPD 7/13/15




          

No comments:

Post a Comment