Sunday, October 10, 2010

Shade Tree Wisdom 10/10/10

Shade Tree Wisdom 10/10/10

Right there is the reason for this Sunday message.

Whenever other time can I date a message with not only one, not just two, but three perfect tens, like so, 10/10/10? Never again in my lifetime.

So, since “The god of this world has blinded the minds of them, which believe not, lest the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them” 2 Cor 4,4.

And since “wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of those things, though you ought to know them, and be established in the present truth. I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance; knowing that shortly I must put off this tabernacle.” 2 Peter 1, 12-14.

Proverbs chapter 3,1-10:

My son, forget not my law; but let thine
Heart keep my commandments.
For length of days, and long life,
And peace shall they add to thee.
Let not mercy and truth forsake thee;
Bind them about they neck,
Write them upon the table of thine heart.
So shall you find favor and understanding
In the sight of God, and man.
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart,
And lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and
He shall direct thy path.
Be not wise in thine own eyes,
Fear the Lord,
And depart from evil.
It shall be health to thy navel,
And marrow to thy bones.
Honor the Lord with thy substance
And with the firstfruits of all thine increase.
So shall thy barns be filled with plenty,
And thy presses shall burst with new wine.

GPD 10/10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment