Monday, April 20, 2015

Shade Tree Wisdom 4/20/15

Shade Tree Wisdom 4/20/15
        The Christian’s walk is fraught with danger. The darkness of sin is always   around us. St. Peter says the evil one is ever prowling, “seeking whom he may devour”. (1 Peter 5,8). The Psalmist declares, off the path “on every side the wicked prowl as vileness is exalted among the children of men.” Psalm 12.8
        Our problem I sin, deeply entrenched inherited. Isaiah describes it :
“You have burdened with your sins;
You have wearied me with your iniquities;
But then he ads:
“I, I am He who blots out
Your transgression for My
Own sake,
And I will not remember your sins.”
Isaiah 43, 24.25
        The 3rd chapter begins:
“but now says the Lord, He Who
Created you, O Jacob
He  ho formed, you O Israel.
Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have
Called you  by name,
You are mine,” Is. 43, 1.2.
And so we are, praise His holy name.

GPD 4/20/15

No comments:

Post a Comment