Friday, May 15, 2015

Shade Tree Wisdom 5/15/15

Shade Tree Wisdom 5/15/15
        An often quoted verse from the prophet  Jeremiah says:
“For I know the plans I have
For you, plans or your good, and
Not for evil, to give
You a future and a hope.
Then you will call upon Me,
And pray to Me, and I
Will hear you.”
Jeremiah 29, 11.12
        That is quite encouraging, for it tells us that we are not alone,
We are never, alone.
        The Psalm 50,15) assures us, “Call upon me in the day of trouble, I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me.”
        And our Lord Jesus tells us :”Ask, and it shall be given unto you, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you. For everyone that asks, receives, he that seeks, finds, and to him that knocks, it shall be opened.” Matthew 7,7.8.
        Let’s just remember this truth. “You are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.  Galatians  3,26.
And do remember this truth. “My grace is sufficient for thee, for My strength is made perfect in weakness” 2 Corinthians 12,9.
        Remember His rich promises and ay your worries, cares, and burdens on Him “who cares for you”.

GPD 5/5/15

No comments:

Post a Comment