Thursday, October 15, 2015

Shade Tree Wisdom 10/15/15

Shade Tree Wisdom 10/15/15
          In talking to His disciples the Lord assures them,
“Let not your hearts
Be troubled. Believe in
God, believe also in Me.
In My Father’s house
there are many rooms.
It were not so, would
I have told you I go
To prepare a place for you?
I will come again and
Take you to Myself,
That where I am,
You maybe also.”
John 14,1-3.
          In those who words Jesus puts to rest any worries about being left , for deal we often with a gnawing sensation of being left and missing out, maybe a  trip, or a party, or whatever.
          Christians deal with such feelings too, and our Lord  wants to lay them firmly to rest. “Don’t worry,” He is saying, “I love you enough to want you with me, I won’t leave you behind”. What comfort He offers us.
GPD 10/15/15
         


          

No comments:

Post a Comment