Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Shade Tree Wisdom 6/10/15

Shade Tree Wisdom 6/10/15
          Some days are quiet, given to musing  on this and that, One of these days is today for me, and a phrase came to mind.
“Seated one day at the organ,
I was weary and ill at ease.”
That describes my day, “weary and ill at ease.” Indeed. And just why did I feel this way? When it comes, I feel my Savior near, first f all. And a thought from the prophet Isaiah comes to mind, He wrote:
You have burdened me with your sins;
You have wearied me with your iniquities.
I am HE,
Who blots out your transgression for My Own sake,
And will not remember your sins.”
Isaiah 43,24b.15.
            And that leads me to the Savior, Jesus Christ, who died that I might live. St. John wrote:
                                                                                                                        ‘If anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ,
 the righteous. He  is the
propitiation for our sins,
but not for only, but also
for the sins of the whole world.”
1 John 2,2b.3
And the light shines again, the light of the Gospel truth to brighten any day.
GPD 6/10/15


No comments:

Post a Comment