Monday, June 22, 2015

Shade Tree Wisdom 6/2/15

Shade Tree Wisdom 6/22/15
          Like most of us, Job in the Bible grumbled an d complained about affairs, things in his life he didn’t like, not even one little bit.
          In that way he is like all of us. We don’t like it when it rains on the day we planned a family outing, or when we wanted to play golf or tennis,  or we had the time and planned to cut the lawn and make  look more presentable. (What will the neighbors say?        
           So the Lord asks Job,” Dress for action like a man;
          I will question you and you make it known to me.
          Will you even put me in the wrong?
          Will you condemn me so that you may be in the right
          Have you  an arm like God,
          And can you thunder with a voice like His?”
                                      Job 40, 7-9.
          Isaiah said it, “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My way ,declares the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.”  Isaiah 55, 8.9.
          This is just to remind us where we fit it.

GPD 6/22/15

No comments:

Post a Comment