Sunday, July 12, 2015

Shade Tree Wisdom 7/12/15

Shade Tree Wisdom 7/12/15
          Scripture records that:
“When Abram was ninety-nine
 years old the Lord appeared to Abram and
 said “I am the Almighty God, walk
before Me and be Thou perfect” Genesis 17,l.
          and added:
That I may make my  covenant
Between Me and you.”
          God never left or changed that covenant. “I will be their God and y e shall be My people.” Stands as true today as it did when it was made.
          He our God, the Almighty One who sent His only Son, Jesus, to die on the cross to save us from our sin.
          This Almighty One is the Creator of all things. An example of His perfect work is the Arctic Tern.
          This bird lives in the Arctic, but his breeding ground is on the opposite end of the world, and he makes that flight twice each year. With no machinery to guide the flight, the Tern finds his way the , going some 55,000 miles round trip every year for his 39 year life span. Indeed,
“I am the Almighty God,
Walk before me and be thou perfect”

GPD 7/12/15

No comments:

Post a Comment